“HS does not come down to just boils and abscesses. It is a condition that can involve much more...
Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Interviews
“FLARE” will be a reality beyond just a digital-only magazine for Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Public Awareness, Awareness Programs, Awareness Projects, Interviews, Topics, 0
Kerry and I have completed the final planning and decision making around the “FLARE” program and project. We are...
, Interviews, Research, Topics, Abscesses, Boils, Ingrown Hairs, Pathology, Sinus Tract Formation, Skin Disease, Treatment, 0
VICTORIA HARRIS MB BS, LLB ANDREW LEE MB BS, MMed SHIVAM KAPILA MB BS, BSc(Med), MS ALAN COOPER OAM,...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient story volumes tell the stories of Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) patients in vivid and personal narrative. Told by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
- Long-term results of isotretinoin in the treatment of 68 patients with hidradenitis suppurativa November 13, 2017
- Bacteriology of hidradenitis suppurativa/acne inversa: A review November 10, 2017
- Targeted treatments for hidradenitis suppurativa: a review of the current literature and ongoing clinical trials November 10, 2017
- A Cross-sectional Epidemiological Study of Hidradenitis Suppurativa in an Irish Population November 10, 2017
- Association of Resilience With Depression and Health-Related Quality of Life for Patients With Hidradenitis Suppurativa November 8, 2017