“HS does not come down to just boils and abscesses. It is a condition that can involve much more...
Archive for category: Interviews
“FLARE” will be a reality beyond just a digital-only magazine for Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Public Awareness, Awareness Programs, Awareness Projects, Interviews, Topics, 0
Kerry and I have completed the final planning and decision making around the “FLARE” program and project. We are...
, Interviews, Research, Topics, Abscesses, Boils, Ingrown Hairs, Pathology, Sinus Tract Formation, Skin Disease, Treatment, 0
VICTORIA HARRIS MB BS, LLB ANDREW LEE MB BS, MMed SHIVAM KAPILA MB BS, BSc(Med), MS ALAN COOPER OAM,...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Hidradenitis suppurativa as an autoinflammatory keratinization disease March 5, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa: Disease Burden and Etiology in Skin of Color March 1, 2018
- Surgical treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa: an analysis of postoperative outcome, cosmetic results and quality of life in 255 patients February 27, 2018
- Title: Opioid, Alcohol, and Cannabis Misuse Among Patients with Hidradenitis Suppurativa: a population-based analysis in the United States February 27, 2018
- Association of Hidradenitis Suppurativa With Body Image February 21, 2018