When I first began my work for Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) public awareness back in 2015, it was not...
Archive for category: Interviews
Local Punk, Indie, Grunge, and ALT-ROCK bands performing to raise money for Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS), Events, Important People, Interviews, Social Media, Topics, Patient Blogs, Patient Fundraising, Patient Stories, 0
HIDRADENITIS SUPPURATIVA CHARITY SHOW QUOTING THE FACEBOOK EVENT: “This is an awesome show compiled of a bunch of local...
“FLARE” will be a reality beyond just a digital-only magazine for Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Public Awareness, Awareness Programs, Awareness Projects, Interviews, Topics, 0
Kerry and I have completed the final planning and decision making around the “FLARE” program and project. We are...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- A 2017 Canadian National Report on the HS Patient Experience: Scarred for Life June 1, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Metabolic Syndrome, and Demodex spp. infestation May 21, 2018
- Thyroid function in hidradenitis suppurativa: a population-based cross-sectional study from Denmark May 21, 2018
- Ertapenem – a potent treatment for clinical and quality of life improvement in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa May 17, 2018
- Prevalence and comorbidities associated with hidradenitis suppurativa: A nationwide population-based study May 15, 2018