Drug: MABp1|Drug: Placebo. The efficacy of MABp1 in patients with moderate to severe HS|The long-term efficacy of MABp1 in...
Archive for category: Clinical Trials
, Clinical Trials, Research, Treatment, 0
Biological: adalimumab|Biological: placebo. Percentage of Participants Achieving Hidradenitis Suppurativa Clinical Response (HiSCR) at Week 12|Percentage of Participants With Baseline...
An Investigation Into the Efficacy of Provodine Topical Cream as Compared to 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Wash for the Treatment of Hidradenitis Suppurativa., Clinical Trials, Research, Dermatology, Treatment, 0
Drug: 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Topical Body Wash|Drug: Provodine Topical Cream. Hidradenitis Suppurativa European Research Group (HISERG) scale|Skin Irritation Index|Patient...
Assessment of the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of MEDI8968 in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Clinical Trials, Research, Dermatology, Treatment, 0
Biological: MEDI8968|Biological: Saline. 1) Proportion of subjects achieving a clinically relevant response in Physician Global Assessment (PGA), with score...
To Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Adalimumab in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Clinical Trials, Research, Dermatology, Treatment, 0
Drug: adalimumab. To assess the efficacy and safety of adalimumab in subjects with moderate to severe hidradenitis suppurativa. Efficacy...
, Clinical Trials, Research, 0
. Quality of Life (WHOQOL-BREF)|Quality of Life (DLQI)|Quality of Life (FLQA-d)|Quality of Life (Skindex)|Sexual Function|Demographic Parameters|Smoking|Weight and height|Wound assessment
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Acne inversa/hidradenitis suppurativa: An update November 20, 2017
- Correction to: Pain, Psychological Comorbidities, Disability, and Impaired Quality of Life in Hidradenitis Suppurativa November 18, 2017
- Response to “IL-36 in hidradenitis suppurativa: Evidence for a distinctive pro-inflammatory role and a key factor in the development of an inflammatory loop” November 18, 2017
- Hidradenitis suppurativa-like lesions associated with pharmacologic inhibition of gamma-secretase November 11, 2017
- Longitudinal observational study of hidradenitis suppurativa: impact of surgical intervention with adjunctive biologic therapy November 11, 2017