Drug: adalimumab. To assess the efficacy and safety of adalimumab in subjects with moderate to severe hidradenitis suppurativa. Efficacy...
Archive for category: Clinical Trials
The Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) Clinical Trials found within this category are fed from ClinicalTrials.gov, a resource provided by the U.S. National Library of Medicine.
. Quality of Life (WHOQOL-BREF)|Quality of Life (DLQI)|Quality of Life (FLQA-d)|Quality of Life (Skindex)|Sexual Function|Demographic Parameters|Smoking|Weight and height|Wound assessment
Biological: CJM112. Clinical responder rate|Safety and tolerability as measured by frequency of adverse events|Pharmacokinetic profile|Immunogenicity|Safety and tolerability as measured...
The goal of this study is to find out what causes hidradenitis suppurativa. Hidradenitis suppurativa is a chronic skin...
AbbVie announced that the European Commission has approved Humira for treating moderate-to-severe hidradenitis suppurativa in adults with inadequate response...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- A 2017 Canadian National Report on the HS Patient Experience: Scarred for Life June 1, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Metabolic Syndrome, and Demodex spp. infestation May 21, 2018
- Thyroid function in hidradenitis suppurativa: a population-based cross-sectional study from Denmark May 21, 2018
- Ertapenem – a potent treatment for clinical and quality of life improvement in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa May 17, 2018
- Prevalence and comorbidities associated with hidradenitis suppurativa: A nationwide population-based study May 15, 2018