Drug: MABp1|Drug: Placebo. The efficacy of MABp1 in patients with moderate to severe HS|The long-term efficacy of MABp1 in...
Archive for category: Clinical Trials
, Clinical Trials, Research, Treatment, 0
Biological: adalimumab|Biological: placebo. Percentage of Participants Achieving Hidradenitis Suppurativa Clinical Response (HiSCR) at Week 12|Percentage of Participants With Baseline...
An Investigation Into the Efficacy of Provodine Topical Cream as Compared to 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Wash for the Treatment of Hidradenitis Suppurativa., Clinical Trials, Research, Dermatology, Treatment, 0
Drug: 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Topical Body Wash|Drug: Provodine Topical Cream. Hidradenitis Suppurativa European Research Group (HISERG) scale|Skin Irritation Index|Patient...
Assessment of the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of MEDI8968 in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Clinical Trials, Research, Dermatology, Treatment, 0
Biological: MEDI8968|Biological: Saline. 1) Proportion of subjects achieving a clinically relevant response in Physician Global Assessment (PGA), with score...
To Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Adalimumab in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Clinical Trials, Research, Dermatology, Treatment, 0
Drug: adalimumab. To assess the efficacy and safety of adalimumab in subjects with moderate to severe hidradenitis suppurativa. Efficacy...
, Clinical Trials, Research, 0
. Quality of Life (WHOQOL-BREF)|Quality of Life (DLQI)|Quality of Life (FLQA-d)|Quality of Life (Skindex)|Sexual Function|Demographic Parameters|Smoking|Weight and height|Wound assessment
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Hidradenitis suppurativa as an autoinflammatory keratinization disease March 5, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa: Disease Burden and Etiology in Skin of Color March 1, 2018
- Surgical treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa: an analysis of postoperative outcome, cosmetic results and quality of life in 255 patients February 27, 2018
- Title: Opioid, Alcohol, and Cannabis Misuse Among Patients with Hidradenitis Suppurativa: a population-based analysis in the United States February 27, 2018
- Association of Hidradenitis Suppurativa With Body Image February 21, 2018