Development and validation of IHS4, a novel dynamic scoring system to assess hidradenitis suppurativa/acne inversa severity A validated tool...
Archive for category: Clinical Trials
Should Hidradenitis Suppurativa Be Included in Dermatoses Showing Koebnerization? Is It Friction or Fiction?, Clinical Trials, PUBMED Research, Research, Bacteria, Koebnerization, Obesity, Smoking, 0
The etiology of hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) involves genetic and environmental factors. Well-established associated systemic factors are obesity, smoking, inflammation,...
“Not a biologic, an injection, or a cream” – Oral treatment for Psoriasis shows possibilities for Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) patients, Clinical Trials, Research, Topics, Treatment, 0
THE ONLY PDE4 INHIBITOR APPROVED TO TREAT PLAQUE PSORIASIS While the exact way in which Otezla helps improvesymptoms of...
, Books, Clinical Trials, Important People, Research, Acne Inversa, Case Study, Dermatology, Diagnosis, Genetics, Pathology, Treatment, 0
“Hidradenitis suppurativa, also called acne inversa, is a chronic, debilitating skin disease characterized by painful, deep inflammatory lesions. These...
Infliximab (Remicade) performs better in all aspects than Humira (adalimumab) for severe recalcitrant Hidradentis Suppurativa using the Sartorius Scoring System, Clinical Trials, Research, Case Study, Diagnosis, Treatment, 0
Infliximab (Remicade) performs better in all aspects than Humira (adalimumab) for severe recalcitrant Hidradentis Suppurativa using the Sartorius Scoring...
A Study to Examine the Safety and Efficacy of Drospirenone and Ethinyl Estradiol (YAZ) Versus Placebo In HS, Clinical Trials, Research, Dermatology, Treatment, 0
Drug: drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol (YAZ)|Drug: Placebo. Mean Improvement in the Sartorius Severity Score at Month 6.|Change From Baseline...
, Clinical Trials, Research, Treatment, 0
Biological: adalimumab|Biological: placebo. Percentage of Participants Achieving Hidradenitis Suppurativa Clinical Response (HiSCR) at Week 12|Percentage of Participants With Baseline...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Acne inversa/hidradenitis suppurativa: An update November 20, 2017
- Correction to: Pain, Psychological Comorbidities, Disability, and Impaired Quality of Life in Hidradenitis Suppurativa November 18, 2017
- Response to “IL-36 in hidradenitis suppurativa: Evidence for a distinctive pro-inflammatory role and a key factor in the development of an inflammatory loop” November 18, 2017
- Hidradenitis suppurativa-like lesions associated with pharmacologic inhibition of gamma-secretase November 11, 2017
- Longitudinal observational study of hidradenitis suppurativa: impact of surgical intervention with adjunctive biologic therapy November 11, 2017