Development and validation of IHS4, a novel dynamic scoring system to assess hidradenitis suppurativa/acne inversa severity A validated tool...
Archive for category: Clinical Trials
Should Hidradenitis Suppurativa Be Included in Dermatoses Showing Koebnerization? Is It Friction or Fiction?, Clinical Trials, PUBMED Research, Research, Bacteria, Koebnerization, Obesity, Smoking, 0
The etiology of hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) involves genetic and environmental factors. Well-established associated systemic factors are obesity, smoking, inflammation,...
“Not a biologic, an injection, or a cream” – Oral treatment for Psoriasis shows possibilities for Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) patients, Clinical Trials, Research, Topics, Treatment, 0
THE ONLY PDE4 INHIBITOR APPROVED TO TREAT PLAQUE PSORIASIS While the exact way in which Otezla helps improvesymptoms of...
, Books, Clinical Trials, Important People, Research, Acne Inversa, Case Study, Dermatology, Diagnosis, Genetics, Pathology, Treatment, 0
“Hidradenitis suppurativa, also called acne inversa, is a chronic, debilitating skin disease characterized by painful, deep inflammatory lesions. These...
Infliximab (Remicade) performs better in all aspects than Humira (adalimumab) for severe recalcitrant Hidradentis Suppurativa using the Sartorius Scoring System, Clinical Trials, Research, Case Study, Diagnosis, Treatment, 0
Infliximab (Remicade) performs better in all aspects than Humira (adalimumab) for severe recalcitrant Hidradentis Suppurativa using the Sartorius Scoring...
A Study to Examine the Safety and Efficacy of Drospirenone and Ethinyl Estradiol (YAZ) Versus Placebo In HS, Clinical Trials, Research, Dermatology, Treatment, 0
Drug: drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol (YAZ)|Drug: Placebo. Mean Improvement in the Sartorius Severity Score at Month 6.|Change From Baseline...
, Clinical Trials, Research, Treatment, 0
Biological: adalimumab|Biological: placebo. Percentage of Participants Achieving Hidradenitis Suppurativa Clinical Response (HiSCR) at Week 12|Percentage of Participants With Baseline...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- A note on improvement in Dermatology Life Quality Index (DLQI) among patients with hidradenitis suppurativa treated with adalimumab April 19, 2018
- A Core Domain Set For Hidradenitis Suppurativa Trial Outcomes: An International Delphi Process April 14, 2018
- Prevalence Estimates For Hidradenitis Suppurativa Among Children and Adolescents in the United States: a gender and age adjusted population analysis April 13, 2018
- Efficacy and tolerability of a lotion containing triethyl citrate, ethyl linoleate, and GT peptide-10 in the adjuvant treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa: Real-life data April 11, 2018
- Association of Hidradenitis Suppurativa With T Helper 1/T Helper 17 Phenotypes: A Semantic Map Analysis April 4, 2018