#iwillnotHIDE #HidradenitisSuppurativa “Volume 3” focuses on the stories of our loved ones, families, and caregivers. Like volumes 1 &...
Archive for category: Books
, Books, Clinical Trials, Important People, Research, Acne Inversa, Case Study, Dermatology, Diagnosis, Genetics, Pathology, Treatment, 0
“Hidradenitis suppurativa, also called acne inversa, is a chronic, debilitating skin disease characterized by painful, deep inflammatory lesions. These...
, Books, Important People, Research, Case Study, Dermatology, Diagnosis, Genetics, Psychology, Specialist, Treatment, 0
Hidradenitis Suppurativa, An Issue of Dermatologic Clinics, 1e (The Clinics: Dermatology): 9780323414494 The painful and often scarring disease hidradenitis...
, Books, Acne Inversa, Case Study, Comorbidity, Dermatology, Diagnosis, Diet, Genetics, Psychology, Specialist, Treatment, Verneuil’s disease, 0
Hidradenitis Suppurativa: 9783540331001: Medicine & Health This is the first book to specifically deal with hidradenitis suppurativa, a common...
Acne inversa (Hidradenitis suppurativa): Klinische Daten und Histologie des Operationsguts von 60 Patienten. (German Edition), Books, Research, Acne Inversa, Case Study, 0
Acne inversa (Hidradenitis suppurativa): Klinische Daten und Histologie des Operationsguts von 60 Patienten. Die Suche nach sehr frühen” morphologischen Veränderungen....
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Acne inversa/hidradenitis suppurativa: An update November 20, 2017
- Correction to: Pain, Psychological Comorbidities, Disability, and Impaired Quality of Life in Hidradenitis Suppurativa November 18, 2017
- Response to “IL-36 in hidradenitis suppurativa: Evidence for a distinctive pro-inflammatory role and a key factor in the development of an inflammatory loop” November 18, 2017
- Hidradenitis suppurativa-like lesions associated with pharmacologic inhibition of gamma-secretase November 11, 2017
- Longitudinal observational study of hidradenitis suppurativa: impact of surgical intervention with adjunctive biologic therapy November 11, 2017