Barry’s Story about Living with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
Barry joined The Anton Savage Show this morning to chat about his experience of living with Hidradenitis Suppurativa.
Today FM Radio with Barry’s Story about Living with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- , Books, Clinical Trials, Important People, Research, Acne Inversa, Case Study, Dermatology, Diagnosis, Genetics, Pathology, Treatment, 0
“Hidradenitis suppurativa, also called acne inversa, is a chronic, debilitating skin disease characterized by painful, deep inflammatory lesions. These...
- , Interviews, Organizations, Acne Inversa, Mental Health, Verneuil’s disease, 0
Hidradenitis suppurativa, Reverse Onlus: “United Associations for European research” Creating scientific and social knowledge dell’idrosadenite suppurativa (HS, hidradenitis suppurativa)....
- , Important People, Topics, Specialist, 0
HS was first described in 1833 by the French anatomist and surgeon Alfred-Armand-Louis-Marie Velpeau, which is where the name...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient story volumes tell the stories of Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) patients in vivid and personal narrative. Told by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Acne inversa/hidradenitis suppurativa: An update November 20, 2017
- Correction to: Pain, Psychological Comorbidities, Disability, and Impaired Quality of Life in Hidradenitis Suppurativa November 18, 2017
- Response to “IL-36 in hidradenitis suppurativa: Evidence for a distinctive pro-inflammatory role and a key factor in the development of an inflammatory loop” November 18, 2017
- Hidradenitis suppurativa-like lesions associated with pharmacologic inhibition of gamma-secretase November 11, 2017
- Longitudinal observational study of hidradenitis suppurativa: impact of surgical intervention with adjunctive biologic therapy November 11, 2017