28 February 2017 marks the tenth international Rare Disease Day coordinated by EURORDIS. On and around this day hundreds of patient organisations from countries and regions all over the world will hold awareness-raising activities based on the theme of research.Rare Disease
Rare Disease Day® 2017
European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV) 2014 Specialist Course on Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Organizations, Acne Inversa, Dermatology, Specialist, Treatment, 0
Specialist Course – Hidradenitis Suppurativa / Acne Inversa February 2014 in Brussels, Belgium General information 26-27 Course chairs: Profs. C. Zouboulis,...
, Organizations, Topics, Mental Health, 0
In this application, we request funding for a one day symposium to provide an intense, high level, interactive symposium...
, Research, Topics, Treatment, 0
Researchers focusing on the common debilitating skin disease Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS), which causes deep, painful lesions and leads to...
, Topics, Patient Stories, 0
Last night Oprah talked about speaking your truth, well, this is mine to share with you. I wasn’t beat,...
, Organizations, Topics, 0
Guideline on Hidradenitis suppurativa Developed by the Guideline Subcommittee Several studies aimed to assess frequency of HS using...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- A 2017 Canadian National Report on the HS Patient Experience: Scarred for Life June 1, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Metabolic Syndrome, and Demodex spp. infestation May 21, 2018
- Thyroid function in hidradenitis suppurativa: a population-based cross-sectional study from Denmark May 21, 2018
- Ertapenem – a potent treatment for clinical and quality of life improvement in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa May 17, 2018
- Prevalence and comorbidities associated with hidradenitis suppurativa: A nationwide population-based study May 15, 2018