28 February 2017 marks the tenth international Rare Disease Day coordinated by EURORDIS. On and around this day hundreds of patient organisations from countries and regions all over the world will hold awareness-raising activities based on the theme of research.Rare Disease
Rare Disease Day® 2017
Position Document looks at the management and care of Hidradenitis suppurativa across the treatment spectrum, Research, Topics, Managing HS, Pathology, Treatment, Underdiagnosed, 0
Hidradenitis suppurativa is a chronic, disabling condition that often relentlessly progresses. Occurring in often otherwise healthy adolescents and adults,...
, Organizations, Research, 0
NORD (National Organization for Rare Disorders) Nominations Patients, caregivers, advocates, doctors, researchers, legislators, regulators, and public figures. People who make a positive...
, Organizations, Research, Diagnosis, Mental Health, Treatment, Verneuil’s disease, 0
Since 2009, the association SOLIDARITY Verneuil, in close collaboration with dermatologists, surgeons and health stakeholders involved in disease Verneuil...
AbbVie Immunology Scholarship – Honoring Students with Inflammatory Diseases (Hidradenitis suppurativa), Topics, Dermatology, HUMIRA, Patient Stories, Skin Disease, Treatment, 0
A CALL FOR THE INDEPENDENT, BOLD AND DETERMINED The AbbVie Immunology Scholarship is designed to provide financial support to...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- A 2017 Canadian National Report on the HS Patient Experience: Scarred for Life June 1, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Metabolic Syndrome, and Demodex spp. infestation May 21, 2018
- Thyroid function in hidradenitis suppurativa: a population-based cross-sectional study from Denmark May 21, 2018
- Ertapenem – a potent treatment for clinical and quality of life improvement in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa May 17, 2018
- Prevalence and comorbidities associated with hidradenitis suppurativa: A nationwide population-based study May 15, 2018