28 February 2017 marks the tenth international Rare Disease Day coordinated by EURORDIS. On and around this day hundreds of patient organisations from countries and regions all over the world will hold awareness-raising activities based on the theme of research.Rare Disease
Rare Disease Day® 2017
, Organizations, Topics, Mental Health, 0
In this application, we request funding for a one day symposium to provide an intense, high level, interactive symposium...
TEDx SantaBarbara Nov 11, 2017: Jackson Gillies “Bringing HS (Hidradenitis Suppurativa) Out of the Dark”`, Important People, Topics, 0
2017 Simulcast from the New Vic Theater | Sat, Nov 11, 2017 1:00 PM – 9:00 PM EST...
, Topics, Patient Stories, 0
Last night Oprah talked about speaking your truth, well, this is mine to share with you. I wasn’t beat,...
, Topics, HS In The News, 0
If you’re feeling extreme discomfort and have deep painful lesions filled with puss that may even look like...
, Important People, Topics, HS In The News, 0
SANTA BARBARA, Calif. – Santa Barbara has a new singing sensation. Jackson Cocciolone was crowned 2016 Teen Star Champion...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- A 2017 Canadian National Report on the HS Patient Experience: Scarred for Life June 1, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Metabolic Syndrome, and Demodex spp. infestation May 21, 2018
- Thyroid function in hidradenitis suppurativa: a population-based cross-sectional study from Denmark May 21, 2018
- Ertapenem – a potent treatment for clinical and quality of life improvement in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa May 17, 2018
- Prevalence and comorbidities associated with hidradenitis suppurativa: A nationwide population-based study May 15, 2018