28 February 2017 marks the tenth international Rare Disease Day coordinated by EURORDIS. On and around this day hundreds of patient organisations from countries and regions all over the world will hold awareness-raising activities based on the theme of research.Rare Disease
Rare Disease Day® 2017
, Organizations, Research, 0
Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) is a chronic skin disease, which appears as a boil-like abscess in the apocrine gland-bearing areas,...
AbbVie Immunology Scholarship – Honoring Students with Inflammatory Diseases (Hidradenitis suppurativa), Topics, Dermatology, HUMIRA, Patient Stories, Skin Disease, Treatment, 0
A CALL FOR THE INDEPENDENT, BOLD AND DETERMINED The AbbVie Immunology Scholarship is designed to provide financial support to...
Active Hidradenitis Suppurativa lesions are associated with elevated Interferon-Gamma (IFN-γ) in wound exudate, Research, Topics, 0
A study by The George Washington University Ideas to Health laboratory indicates that the pro-inflammatory cytokine Interferon-gamma (IFN-γ) was...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Validation of a visual aided questionnaire for the self-assessment of hidradenitits suppurativa May 5, 2018
- Which acne treatment has the best influence on health-related quality of life? Literature review by the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology Task Force on Quality of Life and Patient Oriented Outcomes May 5, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa Associated with Down Syndrome Is Characterized by Early Age at Diagnosis April 24, 2018
- A note on improvement in Dermatology Life Quality Index (DLQI) among patients with hidradenitis suppurativa treated with adalimumab April 19, 2018
- A Core Domain Set For Hidradenitis Suppurativa Trial Outcomes: An International Delphi Process April 14, 2018