I am starting this to support my brother who has had this life changing and painful illness since he was 16. He and others need governments to know this illness will keep them housebound and bedbound. They struggle to get the benefits due to them as not everyone knows about this illness. It’s time to put it up there with the other main illnesses and get the sufferers their rights and dignity to go through this awful painful illness for which there is NO C U R E. I want the governments to look at benefits for all and to put money in to find a cause and cure.Petitions
Petition · Everyone and especially the sufferers: Recognition of the illness hidradenitis suppurativa
, Important People, Interviews, Social Media, 0
Posted: 9:35 am April 27, 2014 ulsterherald.com A FINTONA man is making an impassioned appeal to politicians and legislators...
I kept this secret for 20 years. The people I did tell thought it was something else and not Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Important People, Social Media, Support Groups, Topics, Patient Blogs, Patient Stories, 0
ORIGINAL POSTED TO FACEBOOK 30 May 2015 @ 02:21 I have been posting items like these to my personal...
, Social Media, Patient Blogs, Patient Stories, 0
Here is my video, here is my life, I made this to help a little girl who is going...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Thyroid function in hidradenitis suppurativa: a population-based cross-sectional study from Denmark May 21, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Metabolic Syndrome, and Demodex spp. infestation May 21, 2018
- Ertapenem – a potent treatment for clinical and quality of life improvement in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa May 17, 2018
- Validation of a visual aided questionnaire for the self-assessment of hidradenitits suppurativa May 5, 2018
- Which acne treatment has the best influence on health-related quality of life? Literature review by the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology Task Force on Quality of Life and Patient Oriented Outcomes May 5, 2018