I am starting this to support my brother who has had this life changing and painful illness since he was 16. He and others need governments to know this illness will keep them housebound and bedbound. They struggle to get the benefits due to them as not everyone knows about this illness. It’s time to put it up there with the other main illnesses and get the sufferers their rights and dignity to go through this awful painful illness for which there is NO C U R E. I want the governments to look at benefits for all and to put money in to find a cause and cure.Petitions
Petition · Everyone and especially the sufferers: Recognition of the illness hidradenitis suppurativa
, Social Media, Patient Blogs, Patient Stories, 0
Here is my video, here is my life, I made this to help a little girl who is going...
, Social Media, Support Groups, Acne Inversa, 0
A Linkedin Alliance to support those who struggle more than most. Any member can invite new members. This group...
, Social Media, Treatment, 0
Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) is a common, painful, debilitating, and chronic inflammatory skin disease primarily occurring in inverse areas of...
, Social Media, Topics, 0
To me, #HSAWARENESS is about outreach. So many sufferers spend years hiding and feeling ashamed. Most, if not all...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- A 2017 Canadian National Report on the HS Patient Experience: Scarred for Life June 1, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Metabolic Syndrome, and Demodex spp. infestation May 21, 2018
- Thyroid function in hidradenitis suppurativa: a population-based cross-sectional study from Denmark May 21, 2018
- Ertapenem – a potent treatment for clinical and quality of life improvement in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa May 17, 2018
- Prevalence and comorbidities associated with hidradenitis suppurativa: A nationwide population-based study May 15, 2018