I am starting this to support my brother who has had this life changing and painful illness since he was 16. He and others need governments to know this illness will keep them housebound and bedbound. They struggle to get the benefits due to them as not everyone knows about this illness. It’s time to put it up there with the other main illnesses and get the sufferers their rights and dignity to go through this awful painful illness for which there is NO C U R E. I want the governments to look at benefits for all and to put money in to find a cause and cure.Petitions
Petition · Everyone and especially the sufferers: Recognition of the illness hidradenitis suppurativa
- , Important People, Interviews, Social Media, 0
Posted: 9:35 am April 27, 2014 ulsterherald.com A FINTONA man is making an impassioned appeal to politicians and legislators...
- , Social Media, Patient Blogs, Patient Stories, 0
Here is my video, here is my life, I made this to help a little girl who is going...
- , Social Media, Support Groups, Acne Inversa, 0
A Linkedin Alliance to support those who struggle more than most. Any member can invite new members. This group...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Acne inversa/hidradenitis suppurativa: An update November 20, 2017
- Correction to: Pain, Psychological Comorbidities, Disability, and Impaired Quality of Life in Hidradenitis Suppurativa November 18, 2017
- Response to “IL-36 in hidradenitis suppurativa: Evidence for a distinctive pro-inflammatory role and a key factor in the development of an inflammatory loop” November 18, 2017
- Hidradenitis suppurativa-like lesions associated with pharmacologic inhibition of gamma-secretase November 11, 2017
- Longitudinal observational study of hidradenitis suppurativa: impact of surgical intervention with adjunctive biologic therapy November 11, 2017