The Irish Skin Foundation (ISF) is a national charity (CRA 20078706) with the purpose of supporting people with skin conditions. We provide information and support, engage in health promotion and disease awareness, engage in advocacy for people with skin conditions and fund community-based research projects. We are supported from several sources, which include individual donors, the (City of Dublin Skin and Cancer Hospital Charity) CDSCHC, Foundation Partners and other corporate supporters.
Irish Skin Foundation on Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS)
- , Organizations, Research, Politics, 0
Lobbying Spending for the EveryLife Foundation for Rare Diseases in 2015 Total Lobbying Expenditures: $120,000. Subtotal for Parent EveryLife...
- , Organizations, 0
L’ idrosadenite suppurativa, anche conosciuta come acne inversa o malattia di Verneuil, é una dolorosa malattia cronica, orfana di...
- , Interviews, Organizations, Acne Inversa, Mental Health, Verneuil’s disease, 0
Hidradenitis suppurativa, Reverse Onlus: “United Associations for European research” Creating scientific and social knowledge dell’idrosadenite suppurativa (HS, hidradenitis suppurativa)....
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Acne inversa/hidradenitis suppurativa: An update November 20, 2017
- Correction to: Pain, Psychological Comorbidities, Disability, and Impaired Quality of Life in Hidradenitis Suppurativa November 18, 2017
- Response to “IL-36 in hidradenitis suppurativa: Evidence for a distinctive pro-inflammatory role and a key factor in the development of an inflammatory loop” November 18, 2017
- Hidradenitis suppurativa-like lesions associated with pharmacologic inhibition of gamma-secretase November 11, 2017
- Longitudinal observational study of hidradenitis suppurativa: impact of surgical intervention with adjunctive biologic therapy November 11, 2017