Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) “is a nightmare, probably the most negatively life-impacting disease we see in all of dermatology. We finally have a therapy to address it.” Adalimumab “has been life changing for a number of my patients,” he said at the SDEF Hawaii Dermatology Seminar.Dermatology Treatment
For some HS patients adalimumab (Humira) is a life changer
, Important People, Research, 0
Journal: Z Arztl Fortbild (Jena) 1983;77(21):903-7 Author(s): Büttner L, Meyer B Dermatology Journal and/or Publisher Journal Name: Zeitschrift für...
, Important People, Dermatology, Specialist, Treatment, 0
The Center’s innovative, patient-tailored treatment approach may include minor surgery or medications such as topical and oral antibiotics, vitamin...
, Important People, Interviews, Social Media, 0
Posted: 9:35 am April 27, 2014 ulsterherald.com A FINTONA man is making an impassioned appeal to politicians and legislators...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- A 2017 Canadian National Report on the HS Patient Experience: Scarred for Life June 1, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Metabolic Syndrome, and Demodex spp. infestation May 21, 2018
- Thyroid function in hidradenitis suppurativa: a population-based cross-sectional study from Denmark May 21, 2018
- Ertapenem – a potent treatment for clinical and quality of life improvement in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa May 17, 2018
- Prevalence and comorbidities associated with hidradenitis suppurativa: A nationwide population-based study May 15, 2018