Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) “is a nightmare, probably the most negatively life-impacting disease we see in all of dermatology. We finally have a therapy to address it.” Adalimumab “has been life changing for a number of my patients,” he said at the SDEF Hawaii Dermatology Seminar.Dermatology Treatment
For some HS patients adalimumab (Humira) is a life changer
- , Books, Important People, Research, Amazon, Case Study, Dermatology, Diagnosis, Genetics, Psychology, Specialist, Treatment, 0
Hidradenitis Suppurativa, An Issue of Dermatologic Clinics, 1e (The Clinics: Dermatology): 9780323414494 The painful and often scarring disease hidradenitis...
- , Important People, Research, Topics, 0
Part 7: But there were also other fevers, as will be described. Many had their mouths affected with aphthous ulcerations....
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient story volumes tell the stories of Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) patients in vivid and personal narrative. Told by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
- Long-term results of isotretinoin in the treatment of 68 patients with hidradenitis suppurativa November 13, 2017
- Bacteriology of hidradenitis suppurativa/acne inversa: A review November 10, 2017
- Targeted treatments for hidradenitis suppurativa: a review of the current literature and ongoing clinical trials November 10, 2017
- A Cross-sectional Epidemiological Study of Hidradenitis Suppurativa in an Irish Population November 10, 2017
- Association of Resilience With Depression and Health-Related Quality of Life for Patients With Hidradenitis Suppurativa November 8, 2017