Identification of Clinical and Genetic Parameters Associated with Hidradenitis Suppurativa in Inflammatory Bowel Disease, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Janse IC, Koldijk MJ, Spekhorst LM, Vila AV, Weersma RK, Dijkstra G, Horváth B BACKGROUND: Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS)...
Risk of Major Adverse Cardiovascular Events and All-Cause Mortality in Patients With Hidradenitis Suppurativa, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Egeberg A, Gislason GH, Hansen PR IMPORTANCE: Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) is a common inflammatory skin disease. The disease...
Severe fatigue based on anaemia in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa: report of two cases and a review of the literature, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Deckers IE, van der Zee HH, Prens EP Dermatology Journal and/or Publisher Journal Name: Journal of the European...
The concept of ‘smokers’ boils’ is suggestive of a new hypothesis on the pathogenesis of hidradenitis suppurativa, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Jemec GB Dermatology Journal and/or Publisher Journal Name: Dermatology (Basel, Switzerland) Journal Abbreviation: Dermatology (Basel) Journal Date Published:...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- A 2017 Canadian National Report on the HS Patient Experience: Scarred for Life June 1, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Metabolic Syndrome, and Demodex spp. infestation May 21, 2018
- Thyroid function in hidradenitis suppurativa: a population-based cross-sectional study from Denmark May 21, 2018
- Ertapenem – a potent treatment for clinical and quality of life improvement in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa May 17, 2018
- Prevalence and comorbidities associated with hidradenitis suppurativa: A nationwide population-based study May 15, 2018