Hidradenitis Suppurativa Support Group A community of patients, family members and friends dedicated to dealing with Hidradenitis Suppurativa, together.
Hidradenitis Suppurativa Support Group – mdjunction.com
Better definition of hidradenitis suppurativa subtypes is needed to progress disease-specific treatment outcomes, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Hampton P, Meggitt S Dermatology Journal and/or Publisher Journal Name: The British journal of dermatology Journal Abbreviation: Br....
Factors Contributing to Depression and Chronic Pain in Patients with Hidradenitis Suppurativa: Results from a Single-Center Retrospective Review, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Vangipuram R, Vaidya T, Jandarov R, Alikhan A BACKGROUND: Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) is a debilitating chronic disease that...
- , PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Alavi A, Sibbald RG, Kirsner RS Dermatology Journal and/or Publisher Journal Name: The Journal of dermatological treatment Journal...
Genetic analysis of NCSTN for potential association with hidradenitis suppurativa in familial and nonfamilial patients, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Liu M, Davis JW, Idler KB, Mostafa NM, Okun MM, Waring JF Dermatology Journal and/or Publisher Journal Name:...
Effective modified conservative tissue preserving protocol to treat stage I axillary hidradenitis suppurativa: a prospective cohort study of 627 patients with five years follow-up, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Shirah BH, Shirah HA BACKGROUND: Hidradenitis suppurativa is a chronic inflammatory cutaneous disorder that involves the infundibular terminal...
Case reports: treatment of atypical hidradenitis suppurativa with the tumor necrosis factor receptor-Fc fusion protein etanercept, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Henderson RL We present a case where etanercept–a soluble tumor necrosis factor receptor-Fc fusion protein-was safe and effective...
- , PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Revuz J Bacterial infection plays an important role in hidradenitis suppurativa (HS). This infection has a number of...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- A note on improvement in Dermatology Life Quality Index (DLQI) among patients with hidradenitis suppurativa treated with adalimumab April 19, 2018
- A Core Domain Set For Hidradenitis Suppurativa Trial Outcomes: An International Delphi Process April 14, 2018
- Prevalence Estimates For Hidradenitis Suppurativa Among Children and Adolescents in the United States: a gender and age adjusted population analysis April 13, 2018
- Efficacy and tolerability of a lotion containing triethyl citrate, ethyl linoleate, and GT peptide-10 in the adjuvant treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa: Real-life data April 11, 2018
- Association of Hidradenitis Suppurativa With T Helper 1/T Helper 17 Phenotypes: A Semantic Map Analysis April 4, 2018