Welcome to our #HSGLOBAL closed FB Group for HSSUPPORT.ORG. This is a private group for patient support, research, science and proactive efforts to make each other’s lives better. A closed Facebook Group as a compliment to our public FB pages and our larger website platforms. A place to share other groups and projects by others in mutual love and support. Let’s do something amazing together that is unique, very much needed and special.
Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) International Awareness Private Facebook Group
- , Books, Topics, Patient Stories, 0
#iwillnotHIDE #HidradenitisSuppurativa “Volume 3” focuses on the stories of our loved ones, families, and caregivers. Like volumes 1 &...
- , Topics, 0
Japanese researchers have bred skin tissue out of reprogrammed stem cells. The tissue included sebaceous glands and hair follicles....
- , Social Media, Treatment, 0
Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) is a common, painful, debilitating, and chronic inflammatory skin disease primarily occurring in inverse areas of...
- , Important People, Interviews, Social Media, 0
Posted: 9:35 am April 27, 2014 ulsterherald.com A FINTONA man is making an impassioned appeal to politicians and legislators...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Acne inversa/hidradenitis suppurativa: An update November 20, 2017
- Correction to: Pain, Psychological Comorbidities, Disability, and Impaired Quality of Life in Hidradenitis Suppurativa November 18, 2017
- Response to “IL-36 in hidradenitis suppurativa: Evidence for a distinctive pro-inflammatory role and a key factor in the development of an inflammatory loop” November 18, 2017
- Hidradenitis suppurativa-like lesions associated with pharmacologic inhibition of gamma-secretase November 11, 2017
- Longitudinal observational study of hidradenitis suppurativa: impact of surgical intervention with adjunctive biologic therapy November 11, 2017