Welcome to our #HSGLOBAL closed FB Group for HSSUPPORT.ORG. This is a private group for patient support, research, science and proactive efforts to make each other’s lives better. A closed Facebook Group as a compliment to our public FB pages and our larger website platforms. A place to share other groups and projects by others in mutual love and support. Let’s do something amazing together that is unique, very much needed and special.Facebook Support Group
Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) International Awareness Private Facebook Group
- , Organizations, Topics, Acne Inversa, 0
Hidradenitis suppurativa/acne inversa (HS) has been until recently an orphaned disease. A current publication reported a delay of 7.2...
Position Document looks at the management and care of Hidradenitis suppurativa across the treatment spectrum, Research, Topics, Managing HS, Pathology, Treatment, Underdiagnosed, 0
Hidradenitis suppurativa is a chronic, disabling condition that often relentlessly progresses. Occurring in often otherwise healthy adolescents and adults,...
- , Research, Topics, HUMIRA, 0
US regulators have issued a green light for the first biosimilar of AbbVie’s biologic Humira, the world second best-selling...
- , Interviews, Topics, In The News, 0
Privacy was Will’s main concern after Monday’s incident at the Pine Hills library.”Having this medical issue causes a lot...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient story volumes tell the stories of Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) patients in vivid and personal narrative. Told by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Acne inversa/hidradenitis suppurativa: An update November 20, 2017
- Correction to: Pain, Psychological Comorbidities, Disability, and Impaired Quality of Life in Hidradenitis Suppurativa November 18, 2017
- Response to “IL-36 in hidradenitis suppurativa: Evidence for a distinctive pro-inflammatory role and a key factor in the development of an inflammatory loop” November 18, 2017
- Hidradenitis suppurativa-like lesions associated with pharmacologic inhibition of gamma-secretase November 11, 2017
- Longitudinal observational study of hidradenitis suppurativa: impact of surgical intervention with adjunctive biologic therapy November 11, 2017