Welcome to our #HSGLOBAL closed FB Group for HSSUPPORT.ORG. This is a private group for patient support, research, science and proactive efforts to make each other’s lives better. A closed Facebook Group as a compliment to our public FB pages and our larger website platforms. A place to share other groups and projects by others in mutual love and support. Let’s do something amazing together that is unique, very much needed and special.
Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) International Awareness Private Facebook Group
, Topics, Treatment, 0
Interest in hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) has exploded in the last few years. A PubMed search of articles indexed for...
, Topics, 0
Japanese researchers have bred skin tissue out of reprogrammed stem cells. The tissue included sebaceous glands and hair follicles....
, Books, Important People, Topics, 0
You might say Job was afflicted with boils having a malignant inflamation This repeats 1:2. The devil wasted no...
, Research, Topics, Treatment, 0
Researchers focusing on the common debilitating skin disease Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS), which causes deep, painful lesions and leads to...
, Awareness Projects, Organizations, Topics, Digital Medicine, Health Concierge, Treatment, 0
Conveniently get prescriptions and lab tests “HealthTap Concierge doctors can prescribe medication and refill prescriptions, which you can conveniently...
, Interviews, Topics, In The News, 0
Privacy was Will’s main concern after Monday’s incident at the Pine Hills library.”Having this medical issue causes a lot...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- A 2017 Canadian National Report on the HS Patient Experience: Scarred for Life June 1, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Metabolic Syndrome, and Demodex spp. infestation May 21, 2018
- Thyroid function in hidradenitis suppurativa: a population-based cross-sectional study from Denmark May 21, 2018
- Ertapenem – a potent treatment for clinical and quality of life improvement in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa May 17, 2018
- Prevalence and comorbidities associated with hidradenitis suppurativa: A nationwide population-based study May 15, 2018