Welcome to our #HSGLOBAL closed FB Group for HSSUPPORT.ORG. This is a private group for patient support, research, science and proactive efforts to make each other’s lives better. A closed Facebook Group as a compliment to our public FB pages and our larger website platforms. A place to share other groups and projects by others in mutual love and support. Let’s do something amazing together that is unique, very much needed and special.
Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) International Awareness Private Facebook Group
- , Social Media, Treatment, 0
Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) is a common, painful, debilitating, and chronic inflammatory skin disease primarily occurring in inverse areas of...
- , Topics, Dermatology, Diagnosis, 0
It is a taboo disease. It is on the skin, but hardly see. Many people suffer as psoriasis and...
- , Research, Topics, Video, 0
Brian Shares his experience with HS, Shows his wounds, discusses complications of HS, and the way some doctors treat...
- , Topics, HS In The News, 0
April Reding started finding painful, walnut-sized boils on her armpits and in her groin during her teenage years, an...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- A note on improvement in Dermatology Life Quality Index (DLQI) among patients with hidradenitis suppurativa treated with adalimumab April 19, 2018
- A Core Domain Set For Hidradenitis Suppurativa Trial Outcomes: An International Delphi Process April 14, 2018
- Prevalence Estimates For Hidradenitis Suppurativa Among Children and Adolescents in the United States: a gender and age adjusted population analysis April 13, 2018
- Efficacy and tolerability of a lotion containing triethyl citrate, ethyl linoleate, and GT peptide-10 in the adjuvant treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa: Real-life data April 11, 2018
- Association of Hidradenitis Suppurativa With T Helper 1/T Helper 17 Phenotypes: A Semantic Map Analysis April 4, 2018