Welcome to our #HSGLOBAL closed FB Group for HSSUPPORT.ORG. This is a private group for patient support, research, science and proactive efforts to make each other’s lives better. A closed Facebook Group as a compliment to our public FB pages and our larger website platforms. A place to share other groups and projects by others in mutual love and support. Let’s do something amazing together that is unique, very much needed and special.
Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) International Awareness Private Facebook Group
, Interviews, Topics, In The News, 0
Privacy was Will’s main concern after Monday’s incident at the Pine Hills library.”Having this medical issue causes a lot...
Vote For “Stronger Than You Think” by Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) Patient Karen Boley Barill | RareArtist.org, Topics, Art, Rare Disease, 0
My name is Karen, I suffer daily from Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) Hurley Stage 3 I have suffered from HS since...
, Research, Topics, HUMIRA, 0
Pfizer has reported positive results from a trial of its monoclonal antibody PF-06410293, which the firm is developing as...
I kept this secret for 20 years. The people I did tell thought it was something else and not Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Important People, Social Media, Support Groups, Topics, Patient Blogs, Patient Stories, 0
ORIGINAL POSTED TO FACEBOOK 30 May 2015 @ 02:21 I have been posting items like these to my personal...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- A 2017 Canadian National Report on the HS Patient Experience: Scarred for Life June 1, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Metabolic Syndrome, and Demodex spp. infestation May 21, 2018
- Thyroid function in hidradenitis suppurativa: a population-based cross-sectional study from Denmark May 21, 2018
- Ertapenem – a potent treatment for clinical and quality of life improvement in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa May 17, 2018
- Prevalence and comorbidities associated with hidradenitis suppurativa: A nationwide population-based study May 15, 2018