Welcome to our #HSGLOBAL closed FB Group for HSSUPPORT.ORG. This is a private group for patient support, research, science and proactive efforts to make each other’s lives better. A closed Facebook Group as a compliment to our public FB pages and our larger website platforms. A place to share other groups and projects by others in mutual love and support. Let’s do something amazing together that is unique, very much needed and special.
Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) International Awareness Private Facebook Group
A fatal case of hidradenitis suppurativa associated with sepsis SCC after Infliximab (Remicade, Remsima, Inflectra) treatment, Research, Topics, Case Study, Diagnosis, Treatment, 0
With the patient’s agreement, we startedInfliximab (INN; trade names Remicade, Remsima, Inflectra) as an off-label treatment at a dosage...
, Topics, Dermatology, 0
A team of Swiss researchers at the École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) made an interesting breakthrough with developing...
Petition · Everyone and especially the sufferers: Recognition of the illness hidradenitis suppurativa, Social Media, Petitions, 0
I am starting this to support my brother who has had this life changing and painful illness since he...
, Topics, Mental Health, Politics, 0
Far too many diseases do not have a proven means of prevention or effective treatments. We must gain better...
Bacterial Pathogens Associated with Hidradenitis Suppurativa, France – Volume 20, Number 12—December 2014 – Emerging Infectious Disease journal – CDC, Research, Topics, Bacteria, Infectious Disease, 0
—————————————— Emerging Infectious Diseases www.cdc.gov/eid Vol. 20 No. 12, December 2014 Bacterial Pathogens Associated with Hidradenitis Suppurativa, France...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- A 2017 Canadian National Report on the HS Patient Experience: Scarred for Life June 1, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Metabolic Syndrome, and Demodex spp. infestation May 21, 2018
- Thyroid function in hidradenitis suppurativa: a population-based cross-sectional study from Denmark May 21, 2018
- Ertapenem – a potent treatment for clinical and quality of life improvement in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa May 17, 2018
- Prevalence and comorbidities associated with hidradenitis suppurativa: A nationwide population-based study May 15, 2018