A Linkedin Alliance to support those who struggle more than most. Any member can invite new members. This group does appear in search results.Acne Inversa
Hidradenitis Suppurativa (Acne Inversa) Alliance for Patients on Linkedin
- , Social Media, Patient Blogs, Patient Stories, 0
Here is my video, here is my life, I made this to help a little girl who is going...
- , Social Media, Treatment, 0
Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) is a common, painful, debilitating, and chronic inflammatory skin disease primarily occurring in inverse areas of...
I kept this secret for 20 years. The people I did tell thought it was something else and not Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Important People, Social Media, Support Groups, Topics, Patient Blogs, Patient Stories, 0
ORIGINAL POSTED TO FACEBOOK 30 May 2015 @ 02:21 I have been posting items like these to my personal...
- , Important People, Interviews, Social Media, 0
Posted: 9:35 am April 27, 2014 ulsterherald.com A FINTONA man is making an impassioned appeal to politicians and legislators...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa Associated with Down Syndrome Is Characterized by Early Age at Diagnosis April 24, 2018
- A note on improvement in Dermatology Life Quality Index (DLQI) among patients with hidradenitis suppurativa treated with adalimumab April 19, 2018
- A Core Domain Set For Hidradenitis Suppurativa Trial Outcomes: An International Delphi Process April 14, 2018
- Prevalence Estimates For Hidradenitis Suppurativa Among Children and Adolescents in the United States: a gender and age adjusted population analysis April 13, 2018
- Efficacy and tolerability of a lotion containing triethyl citrate, ethyl linoleate, and GT peptide-10 in the adjuvant treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa: Real-life data April 11, 2018