A Linkedin Alliance to support those who struggle more than most. Any member can invite new members. This group does appear in search results.Acne Inversa
Hidradenitis Suppurativa (Acne Inversa) Alliance for Patients on Linkedin
- , Social Media, Patient Blogs, Patient Stories, 0
Here is my video, here is my life, I made this to help a little girl who is going...
Petition · Everyone and especially the sufferers: Recognition of the illness hidradenitis suppurativa, Social Media, Petitions, 0
I am starting this to support my brother who has had this life changing and painful illness since he...
- , Important People, Interviews, Social Media, 0
Posted: 9:35 am April 27, 2014 ulsterherald.com A FINTONA man is making an impassioned appeal to politicians and legislators...
- , Social Media, Treatment, 0
Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) is a common, painful, debilitating, and chronic inflammatory skin disease primarily occurring in inverse areas of...
- , Social Media, Topics, 0
Using Twibbon as a tool, we have started a new social media campaign for #HSAWARENESS The need to increase...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Acne inversa/hidradenitis suppurativa: An update November 20, 2017
- Correction to: Pain, Psychological Comorbidities, Disability, and Impaired Quality of Life in Hidradenitis Suppurativa November 18, 2017
- Response to “IL-36 in hidradenitis suppurativa: Evidence for a distinctive pro-inflammatory role and a key factor in the development of an inflammatory loop” November 18, 2017
- Hidradenitis suppurativa-like lesions associated with pharmacologic inhibition of gamma-secretase November 11, 2017
- Longitudinal observational study of hidradenitis suppurativa: impact of surgical intervention with adjunctive biologic therapy November 11, 2017