A hidradenite supurativa é uma doença dermatológica inflamatória crônica, caracterizada pela presença recorrente de lesões (nódulos ou caroços) dolorosos na pele. Ela acomete essencialmente as regiões onde a pele fica em constante fricção, como as axilas, a região entre as nádegas, as virilhas e sob os seios.Essas lesões lembram furúnculos no início e evoluem com a formação de cicatrizes na região afetada, quando estouram. Os caroços associados à hidradenite supurativa normalmente são doloridos e podem estourar, quando então liberam uma secreção com aspecto de pus e com odor ruim. Em muitos casos, há a formação de “tuneis” (fístulas) que conectam os caroços por baixo da pele.Facebook Portugal
Hidradenite supurativa – Sintomas, Tratamentos e Causas | Minha Vida
- , Organizations, Topics, Mental Health, 0
In this application, we request funding for a one day symposium to provide an intense, high level, interactive symposium...
- , Important People, Research, Topics, 0
Part 7: But there were also other fevers, as will be described. Many had their mouths affected with aphthous ulcerations....
- , Social Media, Topics, 0
Using Twibbon as a tool, we have started a new social media campaign for #HSAWARENESS The need to increase...
- , Research, Topics, HUMIRA, 0
Based in suburban Chicago, AbbVie was created in January 2013 when Abbott Laboratories spun off its pharmaceuticals business. In...
- , Research, Topics, Treatment, 0
Because a multimodal treatment approach to HS is generally required, comparative studies are needed to guide the development of...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Hidradenitis suppurativa as an autoinflammatory keratinization disease March 5, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa: Disease Burden and Etiology in Skin of Color March 1, 2018
- Surgical treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa: an analysis of postoperative outcome, cosmetic results and quality of life in 255 patients February 27, 2018
- Title: Opioid, Alcohol, and Cannabis Misuse Among Patients with Hidradenitis Suppurativa: a population-based analysis in the United States February 27, 2018
- Association of Hidradenitis Suppurativa With Body Image February 21, 2018