A hidradenite supurativa é uma doença dermatológica inflamatória crônica, caracterizada pela presença recorrente de lesões (nódulos ou caroços) dolorosos na pele. Ela acomete essencialmente as regiões onde a pele fica em constante fricção, como as axilas, a região entre as nádegas, as virilhas e sob os seios.Essas lesões lembram furúnculos no início e evoluem com a formação de cicatrizes na região afetada, quando estouram. Os caroços associados à hidradenite supurativa normalmente são doloridos e podem estourar, quando então liberam uma secreção com aspecto de pus e com odor ruim. Em muitos casos, há a formação de “tuneis” (fístulas) que conectam os caroços por baixo da pele.Facebook Portugal
Hidradenite supurativa – Sintomas, Tratamentos e Causas | Minha Vida
- , Research, Topics, Suicide, 0
222 Completed suicide in patients with Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS): A population analysis in the United States Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS)...
- , Topics, Dermatology, 0
Acne needs to be taken more seriously, say charities By Felicity Morse Newsbeat social media producer Acne is not taken...
I kept this secret for 20 years. The people I did tell thought it was something else and not Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Important People, Social Media, Support Groups, Topics, Patient Blogs, Patient Stories, 0
ORIGINAL POSTED TO FACEBOOK 30 May 2015 @ 02:21 I have been posting items like these to my personal...
- , Research, Topics, HUMIRA, 0
Boehringer Ingeheim’s biosimilar to AbbVie’s mega blockbuster Humira has been accepted for review on both sides of the Atlantic,...
- , Research, Topics, Video, 0
Tiffanie’s patient interview and webinar discusses her HS story, journey, and frustrations along the way.Hidradenitis Suppurativa “#iwillnotHIDE” Patient Personal...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Acne inversa/hidradenitis suppurativa: An update November 20, 2017
- Correction to: Pain, Psychological Comorbidities, Disability, and Impaired Quality of Life in Hidradenitis Suppurativa November 18, 2017
- Response to “IL-36 in hidradenitis suppurativa: Evidence for a distinctive pro-inflammatory role and a key factor in the development of an inflammatory loop” November 18, 2017
- Hidradenitis suppurativa-like lesions associated with pharmacologic inhibition of gamma-secretase November 11, 2017
- Longitudinal observational study of hidradenitis suppurativa: impact of surgical intervention with adjunctive biologic therapy November 11, 2017