Welcome to the 6th Conference of the European Hidradenitis Suppurativa Foundation. Hidradenitis suppurativa has never attracted so much attention before...
40 search results for: The Hidradenitis Suppurativa Foundation
The Irish Skin Foundation (ISF) is a national charity (CRA 20078706) with the purpose of supporting people with skin conditions. We provide...
6th Conference of the EHSF 2017, European Hidradenitis Suppurativa Foundation e.V., 8-10 February, Copenhagen, Denmark, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Dermatology Journal and/or Publisher Journal Name: Experimental dermatology Journal Abbreviation: Exp. Dermatol. Journal Date Published: 2017-02-08 National Center...
The Hidradenitis Suppurativa Foundation, Inc. (HSF) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit public benefit corporation, dedicated to improving research, education, and...
Hidradenitis Suppurativa: A Novel Model of Care and an Integrative Strategy to Adopt an Orphan Disease, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Gulliver W, Landells IDR, Morgan D, Pirzada S Unnecessary investigations, inappropriate treatment, worsening disease, and frustration for both...
International HS Severity Scoring System (IHS4) – a new scoring system for Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) and Acne Inversa, Clinical Trials, Research, 0
Development and validation of IHS4, a novel dynamic scoring system to assess hidradenitis suppurativa/acne inversa severity A validated tool...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient story volumes tell the stories of Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) patients in vivid and personal narrative. Told by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Acne inversa/hidradenitis suppurativa: An update November 20, 2017
- Correction to: Pain, Psychological Comorbidities, Disability, and Impaired Quality of Life in Hidradenitis Suppurativa November 18, 2017
- Response to “IL-36 in hidradenitis suppurativa: Evidence for a distinctive pro-inflammatory role and a key factor in the development of an inflammatory loop” November 18, 2017
- Hidradenitis suppurativa-like lesions associated with pharmacologic inhibition of gamma-secretase November 11, 2017
- Longitudinal observational study of hidradenitis suppurativa: impact of surgical intervention with adjunctive biologic therapy November 11, 2017